- Adapt to DYNAMIC demand, improve PLANNING efficiency and save TIME spent in manual scheduling & rescheduling process
- Take well-informed DECISIONS based on gross CAPACITY evaluation and streamline production plan release on the SHOP-FLOOR
- Review status of OPERATIONS and enhance your customer response by real-time TRACEABILITY on our MOBILE app
- Increase PROFIT by optimising lead times and improving OTD
GET VISIBILITY to track job cards on the shop floor through the operation route along with it's current status. Get Real Time excel based MIS reports & comprehensive Mobile app.
RESCHEDULE orders and get revised schedules based on changes in order priority & customer demand.
IMPROVE ON-TIME DELIVERY (OTD)
IMPROVE ON-TIME DELIVERY (OTD) through efficient planning and scheduling of orders by considering most of the constraints of production like machine capacity material
COORDINATION & COLLABORATION
COORDINATION & COLLABORATION between Production , Quality, Purchase & Sales teams on the basis of realistic and achievable schedules and plans.
- Define how to process an Order in the platform.
- Configure machine and vendor capacities for the component and assembly products.
- Plan and schedule number of orders while taking care of factors influencing execution of the scheduled plan.
- Provide order priority to each job card and get expected completion date which is realistic and achievable.
- Order Planning reports like Daily Schedule, Sales Plan and Commitment Report, Machine Load Plan report, etc.
- Analytical reports like Estimated Order Completion, Order Status Report, Machine wise WIP, etc.
- Obtain daily schedule plan for the machine and release it on shopfloor.
- Perform Hold / Unhold / Split actions for job cards as per the customer demand.
- Take the active control of managing dynamic needs and effectively update the shopfloor production plan.
Whole platform can be utilized in specific necessary modules. User can avail single or combination of modules like Planning, Stores + Planning, Planning + Production to make best use of platform.
In such a case you can choose Planning or Planning + Production combination which avoids required Stores input.
A. Cloud-based software means that the web applications and the associated mobile application can be accessed from any remote place through the internet.
There are many benefits of using cloud-based software as listed below :
- a. Lower infrastructure investment
- b. Lower infrastructure maintenance cost
- c. Flexibility and Scalability
- d. Easy online technical support
- e. Provides mobility
- f. Safe and secure
Plant Manager uses AWS cloud services which is a very high end secured cloud service.
A. Plant Manager is a finite capacity advanced planning and scheduling software which includes advanced features such as material requirement and replenishment planning with dynamic scheduling.
A. Yes. The mobile app is Android-based and is available on Play Store for download.
A. As per our previous experience with our clients, we have standardized Plant Manager software's implementation process. The implementation process requires approximately 1-month which includes time for your team to get trained, to create the masters and to go live. To know more about the detailed implementation plan, click here. (link to implementation process page).
A. We have two teams to support our clients, Implementation team and the online technical support team. Once the initial training phase of implementation is completed, for the next 3 months, the assigned Implementation Consultant would be available for support. Post 3 months, the support is handled by our backend support team. We recommend purely online support.
To know more about the detailed Support system, click here. (link to support process page).
A. No, Both the software can be used as complementary systems. We recommend everyone to use both the software to reap benefits.
A. Plant Manager is an Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) software which focuses on Production Planning and Scheduling of orders on all workstations and machines across the shop floor. Plant Manager considers several constraints of scheduling like machine and material availability and hence provides realistic and achievable schedules. The dynamic scheduling feature considers real-time production and provides real-time traceability and revised expected completion dates of all orders.
ERP has different modules of business like Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Production, Asset Management, Sales and Distribution, Warehousing, Logistics, etc. The ERP focuses on all other aspects of business transactions other than production planning and scheduling.
10. We already have an ERP. To avoid repetitive work, can Plant Manager software interact with our ERP ?
A. Interaction with ERPs or other software can be done by 2 methods:
a. Excel templates: Export Orders, GRN, Dispatch and vendor outsourced material challan from your ERP in the standard format of Plant Manager and import to avoid double entry. This feature is offered in the standard package of the software.
b. Real-time interaction using API: Directly integrate ERP with Plant Manager software as per your need. There will be additional costs for customization.
A. Yes. Users can do production entries in our software. By doing so, the software provides visibility and traceability of production.
A. IOTs are the machine monitoring systems which fetch production and performance data from the machine and the software dashboard provides users with the visibility of machine/plant performance.
Plant Manager is different than them. If IOTs are Oxygen level monitoring machine for humans, the Plant Manager software is the doctor who tells how much should be the oxygen level of a human.
In our opinion, there is no comparison between these 2 systems. We recommend clients to use Plant Manager software and IOT systems together since they complement each other to solve pain areas.